John Bealka is an attorney with Anastasi Jellum, P.A., practicing in the following areas:
Commercial Lending and Loan Documentation.
John assists in the preparation of commercial loan documentation. He has extensive experience in complex loan documentation including construction and real estate loans, syndicated loans, and complex asset-based loans.
Government Guaranteed Loans.
In addition to assisting financial institutions with their commercial loan needs, John works with lenders making government guaranteed loans including:
- SBA loans (Small Business Administration)
- SBA 504 loans
- SBA 7(a) loans
- SBA CAPLines loans
- SBA Express loans
- USDA loans (U.S. Department of Agriculture)
- Local loan programs
Depending on the nature of the transaction and the particular client's needs, this work includes loan eligibility, compliance, documentation review, documentation preparation, and loan closing.
John works with small to medium sized business owners involved in the commercial real estate industries. He is experienced in transactions involving commercial real estate acquisitions, real estate development, environmental issues, construction law, land use regulations, and common interest communities.
John assists our clients in matters involving entity formation governance and trademark registration. He works with various closely held entities including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships of all types, joint ventures, and sole proprietorships.
John joined the firm in the Spring of 2016. Prior to working at Anastasi Jellum P.A., he attended law school at the University of Iowa College of Law, where he was a board member of the Journal of Gender, Race & Justice, a writer on the Journal of Corporation Law, an active member of the legal clinic, and President of the Sports Law Society. John is a native of Circle Pines, Minnesota. In his leisure time he enjoys spending time at his family's cabin, golfing, and playing hockey. He and his wife reside in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- University of St. Thomas, B.A. in Communication and Journalism, 2012
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Minnesota, 2015
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) (Member, 2015 - Present)
- Research Assistant, University of Iowa College of Law (2013 - 2015)
- Sports Law Society, University of Iowa College of Law (Member, 2012 - 2014; President, 2013 - 2014)
- University of St. Thomas Club Hockey, (Member, 2009 - 2012; President, 2011-2012)
- Note and Comment Editor, Journal of Gender, Race, and Justice (2014-2015)
- Student Writer, Journal of Corporation Law, University of Iowa College of Law (2013-2014)
- Ramza-Fester Rainbow Rights Scholarship (2014)